Advanced Development Program (ADP)
We currently offer ADP in the following age groups:
- Boys born 2012
- Boys born 2010
- Girls born 2007
Each team has an age related development path. Our key focus is on developing players while maintaining fun. Making the team a group of friends is most important. Too many clubs task young children with too much soccer, often leading to an early exit before children reach the proper age to excel.
Most of our development and training happens during the indoor season, while our summer soccer program leaves families to enjoy week-ends and vacations without the pressure of competitive soccer. Typically we train two times during the winter, plus one game, whereas during the summer, we train once a week and play a game mid-week.
More training and additional fitness sessions will be added when children reach 13-16 years of age and commit to the sport on their own.
- Summer: 12-14 weeks of training once a week plus one game in a recreational travel league (for players 8 and older) from May 15 – end of August.
- Fall/Winter; 26-28 weeks indoor training (turf facilities for all sessions) starting October 1 to April 15 plus one game a week in a competitive league, if applicable
Fees: Pay per season; fees dependent on number of players per team and competition entered. Fee increase with age as leagues and game costs increase. Apparel fee extra as we only purchase this for a player when required.
- Kevin Mauricio Boys 2012 (no league games summer 2019; playing 5v5 in 2019-20 if applicable)
- Matthew Osorio Boys 2010 (playing 7v7 in 2019-20, if applicable)
- Uwe Samstag-Schnock & Omar Mariles Girls 2007 (playing 11v11 in 2019-20)
Boys teams try out at the Milton Soccer Centre on September 17 and September 19, 2019:
- Boys born 2012 from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Boys born 2010 from 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Girls born 2007 from 8:00pm-9:00pm
Park and enter from rear of the building. CARRY IN clean turf or soccer shoes (do NOT walk in with your soccer shoes) – change room assignment is on whiteboard by reception.