Fall & Winter Indoor 2017-18 Soccer Skills & League
All sessions start on October 1, 2017 and are conducted at the Milton Soccer Centre.
Winter session starts week of January 6th and extends until April (14 weeks).
March Break and Summer sports camp in 2018 – register now!
Online Registration for Winter session is now open.
Programs are designed to ingrain ball skills, dribbling, passing and finishing. The key success in development is repetition of new skills. This is the best opportunity to develop your child’s soccer skills because the indoor turf is consistent, the balls roll, and training independent of weather.
Skills Development for U5-U6s (born 2012-13):
- Saturdays 9:00-10:00AM, starts January 6
- Winter (14 weeks) $290
We will focus on fundamental movement skills, ball skills and small sided games in 1 hour sessions during the week. Older U5s should train here.
Advanced Skills for Boys U6 (born 2012)
- Sundays 8:30-9:30AM, starts October 1 – ends April 15
- Fall + Winter* (26 weeks) $450
This is an advanced group and participants need to be identified. Identification sessions are Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30-7:30pm at Lions Park field 2 on Aug 21,23,28 and 30. Coach Kevin. Contact the office for more information.
Train and Play for U7-8s (born 2011-10), U9-10s (born 2009-8), U11-12s (born 2007-6):
One mid-week 60 minutes training session and one game on week-ends (2*25mins). All games are 5v5 to increase engagement and touches with the ball. Max roster size is 12 per team.
- Starts January 6, 2018
- U7-8s train Wednesdays 6PM or 7Pm start (teams alternate) & play Saturdays 10AM to 11:30AM
- U9-10 train Thursdays 6PM or 7PM start (teams alternate) & play Saturdays 11:3AM and 1:30PM
- U11-12 train Thursdays 6PM or 7PM start (teams alternate) & play Saturdays 11:3AM and 1:30PM
- Winter (14 weeks) $460
- Note that times may change depending on number of registrants.
Girls Only U11 (born 2007-8): This is an advanced development track for girls who want to compete. If interested, please contact the office for an ID session.
- Tuesdays 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Fridays 5:30-7:0PM
- Saturday games at Players Paradise
Boys U13-14 (born 2005-4): This is a skills training program to prepare players for competing in the ESL next summer (max 22 players)
- Tuesdays 8PM-9PM
- Winter (14 weeks) $290
One certified OSA coach per team following OSA LTPD guidelines (max ratio 1:12).
Balls provided; uniform included.
Spring crash session “Hit the Turf First” – twice a week for 6 weeks in May (6 sessions) designed to get players prepared for outdoor league.
* must register for combined season; cannot register for fall and winter separately
** must be at least 4 years of age by October 1
Contact the office to check on availability in men and ladies divisions.