Cannot read this table? Click here >>
- 1 = we will split into boys and girls if enough register, else league plays mixed
- 2 = Game start times for U10-U18 are approximate and are subject to change by the Escarpment Soccer League
- 3 = Requires travel for approx. half the games to Clubs located north of the 401, such as Rockwood, Puslinch, Hillsburgh, Caledon, Georgetown, Shelburne (do not register if you cannot arrange for transportation of your child to the away games).
- 4 = expected number of weeks; we may add rain-out weeks after stated end of season
- 5 = includes festival on Aug 26 or 27
- 6 = includes tournament on Sep 9 or 10
- 7 = includes tournament on Aug 19 or 20
The season starts after Victoria Day (May 23). We provide a uniform (jersey, shorts, and socks); you bring soccer shoes and shin guards (important). We have balls on location (standardized; do not take home). Bring a re-usable water bottle with your child’s Initials, Jersey# and team on it with a sharpie (eg. “CR 7 U8-Orange”).
All training sessions and home games are at Lions Sports Park fields 1 and 2 (when you drive into park, fields are on your left hand). Away games for U10 to U18 are at soccer clubs north of the 401 (see Escarpment Soccer League field locations).
After you register via TeamSnap, you must immediately etransfer the player fee as follows:
Set secret question to: “Password provided?”
Set secret answer to: MSA2023
State child’s name in message field of etransfer, eg. “Christian Ronaldo, U8”
Note: if you are a returning parent or player and have added the MSA as a payee in your online banking, ensure that you change the MSA payee’s password, so your etransfer will be accepted without delay.
If payment has not arrived after 12 hours of registration, the Club may remove your registration to make room for others. Spots are filled based on date and time stamp of etransfer (first come first served).
Please review the MSA Refund Policy before registering.
Dates and times are subject to change and are not a reason for a refund request. Weather-related cancellations may be made up, if possible, as stated. U10 to U18 teams play in the Escarpment Soccer League, which may change dates and times of league games.
Other Valuable Information
Please do NOT bring your dog; if you cannot leave your dog at home, you must remain outside of the park (there is ample room to walk your dog outside the fenced area).
Please help your child to retrieve their belongings after each session (jackets, water bottles, glasses, etc). PS: Young players often are confused about shin guards: they go inside soccer socks and must be worn!
Parking is always a challenge: alternate parking can be found at Bishop Redding High School (near field 1) or by Thompson Arena. When entering on the opposite field to where your child plays, you must walk around the perimeter of the field as sessions may already go on. Do NOT sit inside the field marked by WHITE lines.