- For players born 2010-11
- Tuesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm start of games; games are 2*30 mins
- Thursdays 7:30pm-8:45PM training
- Starts May 24, 2022
- Ends Sep 1, 2022
- 12+ weeks
- Includes uniform
- training balls provided at each session
- max 1:18 coach:player ratio
- Training and home game location: 99 Thompson Rd S, Lions Park Field 1 or 2 (map: Lions Sports Park )
- Away games are in Rockwood, Puslinch, Hillsburgh (see Escarpment Soccer League)
- Fee $320
In this age group, children will be part of a team, train separately from games. Games are 9v9 with real goal posts; they learn how to move with and without a ball, how to receive and pass a ball, dribble, and use different formations to defend and attack. They are introduced to teamwork. Games are refereed by a small sided referee.
Teams will play against other recreational clubs. This means that half the games are at clubs north of the 401 (typically Rockwood FC and Puslinch Minor Soccer), about 30-45 minutes drive from Milton.
Boys and girls are separated if enough of each gender register; else, they will be combined.
Clicking Register will open up separate window with a TeamSnap form to fill out. We use TeamSnap to communicate with you about schedules, locations, etc. You can use this app to communicate with team members and the coach.
After registering, please send an eTransfer to email@example.com – set the secret answer to MSA2022 and state your child’s name in the eTransfer message field. We use the eTransfer’s date and time stamp to prioritize sign-ups in case of capacity limits.